- About Me: almost21yearold female, I live in a small 1-bedroom with my three cats. We live in Colorado. It's very cold here. We're from Georgia...well, three of us anyways. I'm just this weird, eccentric girl figuring out life in a city she still doesn't know after a year. life is...
- Favorite Books: The Lord of the Rings, Into the Wild, Memnoch the Devil, Harry Potter, so many I could write a book...
- Favorite Authors: Tolkien, Freud, Austen, but seriously...Tolkien. What more is there to pure genius?
- Favorite Genres: Fiction, escapist literature
- Favorite Characters: Heathcliff, Luna Lovegood
- Favorite Quotes: "And you may make revelations that cost you dearly only to have people look at you in a funny way, not understanding what you've said at all, or why you thought it was so important that you almost cried when you were saying it."
- Recent Reads: City of Ember
- Where I shop: anywhere I might find something I like
- I like to wear: things that let me be comfortable and stylish at the same time
- Prized Possessions: Ralph Lauren purple framed sunglasses with purple lenses, spring 2009
- Guilty Pleasure: Victoria's Secret. I usually go commando/balls to the wind, if you will, but I'm a sucker for everything they sell from Pink to makeup!
- Places I love: Atlanta, London
- Places I've been: England, Colorado, Georgia, Alabama, Miami (a state unto itself in my eyes)
- Places to see before I die: Prague, Belize, Yellowstone National Park
- Dream Vacation: Paris in summertime with an unlimited budget and that wonderful boy I love.
- Games I Play: RETRO!!!
- Consoles: NES, SNES, PSX, PS2, occasional XBOX360
- Favorite Characters: Roxas and Namine from Kingdom Hearts
- Gaming Alias: undecided still
- Most Addictive: The Sims 2
- Proudest Achievements: How quickly I 100% completed Fable 2. That was dedication.
- Favorite Soundtrack: Kingdom Hearts 2
More About Me
- Nicknames: Misa
- Nationality: A woman of many cultures, I reside in America.
- Religion: Pagan
- Heroes: My mom for adopting and raising a crazy-ass child at age 40 and still seeing it through now at 70. She shocks and scares me at times. A truly amazing woman, sometimes I can't fucking stand the sound of her voice. I love her though, on the reals. :3
- Expertise: chaotic living
- Occupation: professional bum